McLintocks NewsRequest a Callback >
2013 has been quite a year at McLintocks!
Looking back, it is has certainly been busy:
- McLintocks Wirral office moved to super new premises at 46 Hamilton Square, Birkenhead, CH51 5AR
- The firm welcomed Katie Cosgrove to the fold to strengthen our presence on the Wirral and in Liverpool whilst also bringing increased tax mitigation skills to the Practice with her CTA qualification
- The firm welcomed Sophie Hu to provide an improved service to our many international clients and we are pleased to be sponsoring Sophie through the Visa process and providing the training necessary as progresses along her ICAEW training
- McLintocks Wrexham continued to grow with appointment of Natalie Wood to its accounts department
- McLintocks Chester continued to capitalise on its specialism in Schools and Academies with a number of prestigious client wins in both the audit and business assurance areas
- McLintocks Wealth Management Limited was created to help our clients meet their financial goals
- McLintocks Vehicle Solutions allowed us to assist our clients with the often daunting decision of the best way to acquire a vehicle
- ProChester and ProWirral networking groups continue to go from strength to strength with a busy social calendar starting in January
May we take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!
Please note our offices will be closed from 5.00pm 23rd December 2013 until 9.00am 2nd January 2014.
Time for a review?
Come in for a coffee and we’ll bring the mugs - just fill the form below in