Welcome to our Wirral Office
Started in Liverpool in mid 1850’s as J.B. Hughes; joined forces with a Mr Lloyd in 1870’s practising as J.B. Hughes and Lloyd. The practice became one of the first to gain the Chartered “brand” in the 1880’s and kept that name until 1967 when it merged with Blease and Sons to become Blease Lloyd & Co. The original Mr Lloyd’s grandson was a partner until retirement in the early 1980’s.
Blease Lloyd merged with McLintocks on 1 October 2008 known initially as McLintocks Blease Lloyd, but latterly as McLintocks.
Helen Furlong and John Hughes, who have both been with the practice for over 35 years, were joined by Paul McGerty in October 2010 to assist in the continued growth of the practice.
The Birkenhead office has clients involved in virtually all sections of commerce, but has majored on Charity accounts and audits, together with the transport, garage, construction and electronic industries.
Tel: 0151 647 9581