Our ServicesRequest a Callback >
Entrepreneurial start-ups are key to the success of the economy, generating wealth and creating job opportunities. – to be successful these require sound commercial foundations and strong financial management.
Starting a new business is both exciting and rewarding, but it is also full of challenges. At McLintocks we can guide you through your business plan, supporting you on all aspects of setting up your own business.
We take a hands-on approach to helping to build this team so that your venture is set up on a sustainable footing with no nasty surprises further down the line:
- We offer practical advice from experienced specialists on an array of areas including strategic planning, book-keeping, income tax, self-assessment, VAT and national insurance, pensions and business insurance, management accounts, grant funding and raising finance, and payroll services.
- We believe a sound relationship is essential from the outset and one of our first tasks is to evaluate the most suitable structure for your particular business – sole trader, partnership or limited company.
- Whichever route you go down, we will liaise with both your bank and solicitor where formal documentation or deeds are required, as well as establishing contact with various tax offices covering income and corporation tax as well as PAYE, national insurance and VAT.
- For businesses that opt for limited liability status, we carry out the company formation process, dealing with all necessary registration matters, and leaving you free to focus on driving your business forward.
Meet Our Team of Experts TodayMeet the whole team >
Our Other Services
Time for a review?
Come in for a coffee and we’ll bring the mugs - just fill the form below in
- “We continue to be impressed by the level of detail and close business support Alastair and the team at McLintocks provide to my accounts team. Ours is a fast growth company which needs robust and efficient finance information and McLintocks...View all testimonials