Our ServicesRequest a Callback >
So much of a business’ cash flow can be tied up in VAT, so it is crucially important to manage payment and compliance efficiently and effectively. This is a complex area that requires issues to be resolved promptly or VAT saving opportunities are missed.
McLintocks can assist:
- As well as advising on VAT registration and tax planning, our team offers valuable guidance on the highly complex rules covering areas such as the acquisition or disposal of businesses.
- Dealing direct with HM Revenue and Customs is proving increasingly difficult, and we are experienced in obtaining rulings, submitting voluntary disclosures and options to tax, as well as liaising with VAT inspectors.
- VAT rules change quickly and updates in legislation and case law developments are complex and time consuming. We ensure your business is informed of any changes – including retrospective ones which create opportunities for refunds.
If your business has been involved in any of the following situations, a VAT review may well be advised:
- Commercial or domestic property purchase, sale, development or construction
- Receiving grant or other non-business income
- Partially exempt with a without a special method
- Cash flow problems
- International trade
- Receiving assessments or default surcharges from HM Revenue & Customs
Meet Our Team of Experts TodayMeet the whole team >
Our Other Services
Time for a review?
Come in for a coffee and we’ll bring the mugs - just fill the form below in
- “We continue to be impressed by the level of detail and close business support Alastair and the team at McLintocks provide to my accounts team. Ours is a fast growth company which needs robust and efficient finance information and McLintocks...View all testimonials