McLintocks NewsRequest a Callback >
The International Festival for Business is coming to the North West – will you be part of it?
Did you know that the International Festival for Business (IFB) 2014 is the largest global concentration of business events during 2014 and its happening on our doorstep this June and July? The event is due to attract business delegates and trade intermediaries from all around the world.
The Festival Programme includes FREE master classes, seminars, and workshops, meet the buyer events and networking opportunities with industry experts and trade bodies.
For any business looking for an affordable way to make international connections and put their company on a global footing, getting involved with the IFB 2014 is essential.
The IFB’s website lists the following as reasons to become involved:
- You can register for FREE membership of the IFB Business Club to unlock a world of business opportunities, services, facilities and support.
- IFB Business Brokerage services match your company with potential customers, suppliers* and investors.
- IFB Hub services and facilities to provide business facilities, support services and the opportunities to meet businesses to trade or invest.
- Numerous individual IFB 2014 events with a “meet the buyer” focus.
- International trade delegations and buyers located in the IFB Hub.
- Hub meeting slots with senior buyers from 20+ of the largest UK companies.
- Brokered contacts with domestic and global businesses based on the details you register.
- Ability for individual delegates to easily exchange contact information for the purposes of trade and investment via the IFB App (available to download from April 2014).
To register go to http://www.ifb2014.com/register.aspx
Time for a review?
Come in for a coffee and we’ll bring the mugs - just fill the form below in