ExpertiseRequest a Callback >
Agriculture & Rural
McLintocks are proud of their reputation as one of the leading independent firms in the North West offering experienced advice to the agricultural sector.
We have worked with landowners, farmers and rural businesses of all sizes over a number of years and we provide accountancy expertise and effective solutions based on a clear understanding of the issues and individual requirements. With offices at Chester, Wrexham and on the Wirral, our specialist team has detailed knowledge of farming across Cheshire, Shropshire, North Wales and the North West.
Our services supporting the farming community include:
- Farm Business appraisals and development plans
- Tax planning for farm diversification
- Farm accounts including the Herd basis rules, Single Farm Payments and quotas
- Succession and Inheritance Tax planning
- Farmland and property
- Advice on effective farm and business finance
- Equine and Livery
Meet Our Team of Experts TodayMeet the whole team >
Our Other Expertise
Time for a review?
Come in for a coffee and we’ll bring the mugs - just fill the form below in