ExpertiseRequest a Callback >
Business Assurance & Internal Audit Services
McLintocks Business Assurance & Internal Audit Services provides an independent, objective and unrestricted evaluation of management activities. This service not only embraces internal audit but it goes far beyond it. Whereas internal audit concentrates on checking systems, compliance and controls, we additionally focus on processes with a clear link to our clients’ strategies and goals.
We always have regard to our clients’ objectives – typically sustainable business growth.
We use our auditing experience together with our commercial acumen to rigorously evaluate our clients’ business risk, governance procedures, processes, and internal controls and where necessary recommend an action plan to improve them.
Parent companies of groups, board members of companies, trustees of not-for-profit organisations and audit committees for schools and academies will all benefit from assurance that financial governance is sound and compliant.
Whereas financial statement audits provided by external auditors will provide invaluable business insight, McLintocks Business Assurance & Internal Audit Services go beyond that and can be used to support those difficult business decisions.
We help your organisation by:-
- Reviewing your ultimate business goals and objectives;
- Ensuring you have regular and reliable management information;
- Setting up or reviewing your budgets;
- Establishing or reviewing your key performance indicators;
- Setting up or reviewing your risk management;
- Reviewing governance;
- Performing regular internal audit on key systems, which can include for example procurement, human resources, controls over income, protection of assets etc;
- Investigation of fraud or potential fraud;
- Performing value for money exercises;
- Reviewing your IT arrangements; and
- Independent reporting to management.
Meet Our Team of Experts TodayMeet the whole team >
Our Other Expertise
Time for a review?
Come in for a coffee and we’ll bring the mugs - just fill the form below in