ExpertiseRequest a Callback >
Paying employees is one of the most important task any business must perform.
However, payroll processing is increasingly difficult & onerous – and getting it wrong is all too easy, especially with the onset of Real Time Information Legislation.
Tax, national insurance, pensions, maternity/paternity pay and student loans are just some of the complex areas that mean payroll is a major distraction that managers could well do without.
Let us take this burden from you.
McLintocks Payroll Sercives are delivered by a team of dedicated staff. Our BACS accredited payroll service is a cost-reducing option that gives you complete peace of mind while freeing up management resources that can be re-invested in other parts of your business.
Our Payroll Services include:
- Calculation and amendments
- Calculation of statutory payments for sickness, paternity and maternity leave
- Processing of overtime, commissions and other payments
- Administration of student loans, pension contributions and all attachment orders
- Stationery and forms
- e-filing and banking
- Access to our helpline
Other benefits of outsourcing your payroll to McLintocks include:
- Complete confidentiality with no payroll security problems
- We are compliant with all legislation including Real Tim Information
- Your employees receive a fast and efficient service
- No need to deal with HMRC, Department of Work and Pensions or mortgage applications
We can ensure your business and HM Revenue and Customs always have the information needed and that employees are paid correctly and on-time – every time.
Payroll Law Changes – Real Time Information for Payroll in 2013:
By October 2013, all employers will have to submit under RTI. However, HMRC will roll out RTI by issuing employers with directives to commence submitting RTI returns from as early as April 2013.
The current system allows employers to issue PAYE information to HMRC at the Payroll Year End using electronic versions of the traditional forms P35 and P60. The new RTI system will require firms to send payroll data to HMRC via the Government Gateway on or before the date each employee is paid.
We can help with this to ensure you are compliant.
The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) Regulations
If you are a contractor making payments to sub-contractors, there are strict compliance procedures to adhere to. Failure to operate the scheme correctly can result in harsh penalties and potential cancellation of gross status.
It is therefore essential that these rules and regulations are followed – we can help ensure you do not fall foul of HMRC.
Our services include:
- RTI compliant weekly, fortnightly, four weekly, or monthly processing
- Online internet service for PAYE
- Detailed management reports and posting summary
- Construction industry monthly returns
- Direct payment of salaries if required
- Documentation for starters and leavers
- Automatic production of year end and return
- PIID/P46/clarn 1A NIC & PSA Services
Meet Our Team of Experts TodayMeet the whole team >
Our Other Expertise
Time for a review?
Come in for a coffee and we’ll bring the mugs - just fill the form below in